Thursday, October 30, 2008

How to get letters to Jesse

I apologies to everyone that today I posted Jesse's letter for the previous 3 weeks. I'm quite a slacker I know...

Since so many people have been having problems with the pouch service my mom has a new idea. If you want you can send all letters for Jesse to my parents house. My mom will then send a envelope each month with letters from everyone. This way they will get to Elder Mckibben and you don't have to worry about folding the letter the right way and all of that.

Please send all letters for Jesse to :

Elder Mckibben
ICO The Mckibben Family
400 W. Sheridan Circle
Nibbley, UT 84321

1 comment:

Don Layton said...

Hi Megan,

I have a question for you. Does the www.dearelder.com service not work for you? It shows up as a free service. I know Sean gets his Dear Elder letters in less than a week, and that's to Peru.

Anyway, it was just a thought. Tell Jesse and your folks that I said "hi". We still really miss them.