Saturday, October 4, 2008

Letters Home

Septmber 25th, 2008

Hey family
Well it sounds like life is hard for a lot of people. However I know that it goes on. This week was a very hard week. Comparable to the first weeks that I was in the field. A lot of things happened. I cannot explain all of them but it was a very long hard week. I am tired in a lot of ways. I have seen a lot of things that bug me. So many missionaries that just have so many problems. We all do. Some one once said that if you want proof that the church is true just look at the missionaries. If the church was not true they would have destroyed it by now haha. In a lot of ways that is true. You will meet some of the best missionaries in the world. People that are inspired and follow impressions. Then you will find others that are struggling so much. I am sorry to hear that some of the people in Bend are struggling. I hear that the USA is having a lot of problems. Well I should not focus myself on things like that too much. I hope all those people do better. I know that God is watching over us. I know that he is are great father. That he knows everyone one of us so well. That he loves us enough to send his only begotten son of whom I bear testimony that he is the Great Jehovah. God of the old testament and the Jesus Christ of the new. I testify that there is only one organization upon the earth that has the keys to fulfill saving ordinances. Give my love to every one in Bend. Tell all the C5 that the language comes. Sometimes it is difficult but study it. Speak it. Love it. And dominate it.

1 comment:

Grandma Jeanie said...

How nice to get word of how Elder Mck is doing! We think of you, more often than you'd know! Hang in there ... blessings will come.

Jeanie Bean