Thursday, October 30, 2008

Letters Home

October 23, 2008

Buenos días,


Well another week has gone by. It seems like time just keeps going faster and faster. I cant belive it. Time is going by so so fast. Sometimes I think it should slow down a little. At this rate I will be home next week. However there is still so much that I have to do. I kind of feel bad because we have not baptized in a really long time. I do not understand. We have worked really hard but we just do not see the blessings yet. Sometimes I think the Lord is trying our faith. Well I am not sure how much longer I will be in the offices, I think about 2 more months or maybe less. To be honest I am ready to leave the offices I think. They are great and I like them and everything but I just want to work more in the field. Well I love the Gospel and know that it is true. I love all of you and will see you in no time at all.

Elder Mckibben

No comments: