Thursday, October 30, 2008

Letters Home

October 16th, 2008

Hello Family,

Well another week has gone by. I cant belive it. It just all seems to junk together and is one quick time. I actually am starting to think that one day I am just going to wake up and be 80. Well the work goes on. We have a few baptisimal dates for some people but we need to exercise more faith and work even harder.I feel like there is always so much more that we can do. I remember thinking not to long ago that no matter how much we do it will never be enough. There will always be more. So you are thinking about getting another dog. That I think would be pretty good. I miss sparky and his style. Well I think I always have funny stories but some times I just do not have time to write them. I also do not have very many knew pictures. So I will work a bit harder so that this next time I will have more to tell you all. But for now I love you all so so so much.

Elder McKibben

No comments: