Monday, January 19, 2009

Letter's Home

I just want to apologies that Elder Mckibben's letters haven't been being posted recently. I have just been a real blogy slacker. I promise to do better!

~Megan

January 15, 2009

Hola Familia,

Well another week has gone by and I cant believe it. I feel so blessed. It looks like we are going to have a few baptisms this week. What a blessing. I do not know if I even ever told you all but when our replacements came in the president told us to move into another room and made elder Lewis and I companions. All of our investigators went over to the other missionaries and we had nothing. We then decided that we wanted to pull a miracle and find somebody and baptize them within three weeks. Well the first week we didn't do that but the second week we were blessed and now the week right before leaving we should be baptizing them. Her name is Rosy and she has a wonderful family. Right now she is in the process of divorcement but we have met her husband and maybe one day he can take the step to. I have enclosed a pictures of there family. I also have a bunch of other pictures of members and other things. The other person that we are working with right now is Cristina. She is 13 years old and has a desire to learn. Her mom is a less active but is trying to get active again.Ok so the Monday I will leave to the field and be back out which means I will have p-day Monday and will be able to write you again if there is time. If not I just write you all in a couple of weeks. So I think time is just going by too fast. It is kind of scary. I hope all goes well with Jared and Krista. Oh and I also have a picture of how I want the name tag but you will have to change the name and makes the tags white.(please hurry)

Love you all.Elder McKibben.

Oh and I think either nobody is writing me or they are not getting here.

No comments: