Monday, February 23, 2009

Out of the office

January 20, 2009

Hey Guys,

Well I am now out of the offices and in Morelia which is in Michoacán. Its about 3 hour from Guadalajara. My new companion is Elder Rojas. It is pretty cool because we are in the same generation and he is from Canada. So far I do not really miss the offices but then again it is only the first day. I cant believe how fast the time is going by. I feel like a little bit pressured because I realize that the time is moving so fast. So the family we had is doing great however there was one little problem and that was that the mom Rosy smoked a little bit Friday night so she needed a little more time however the Assistants are now working with her ans I think she will be getting baptized the next Sunday. I love the family a lot and hope the best for them. However Cristina still got baptized Sunday so that was good. I think she will stay pretty firm in the church. You what it is interesting because although one should not think to much about leaving the mission I can already tell that I am going to miss it a lot. What else well the President has put a few more tasks over me and I feel really overwhelmed with the assignments that he has given me. It is kind of eating away at me inside. I just got to confide more in that the Lord will do his part if I do mine. So I did get you letters from everyone one however I still think that there are a lot of letters that are not making it to me but such is the life we live lol. So Morleia is pretty cool and it has got an excellent view from the top of our house. I really like it. Today I showed elder Rojas the work out that we can do every morning. Yeah it was tiring haha. So I am going to send you some more photos of the baptism and a bunch of really cool people. Well I love you all a lot and hope that everything goes really well.

With love,
Elder McKibben

No comments: