Thursday, July 31, 2008

Letters Home

July 31, 2008

Ok so what’s new.....well right now we have a family of four, two and three, that we are teaching, and one other guy. I hope all goes well with this family. They have an 8 girl that I think could be baptized in a second she is so smart for her age. Well I like my position right now because I get to see and talk with the president more then just about anyone in the mission except the AP´s. President and I were going over his schedule the other day and I cannot believe how busy he is. Imagine this for example, he is always traveling, always talking on the phone while he is traveling, and reading papers while he is talking. So at the least he is triple tasking, he just needs a piece of gum and he could be quadruple (who knows how you spell that) tasking. hahaha. But really he does so much and never has a break. This week that is coming up he will be at a zone conference almost every day and about 10 hours of interviews everyday and that’s if every interview is only 15 minutes. What a guy I know. Think about how many people complain about church calling that require getting up early or taking time out of the week. Sometimes president doesn’t sleep at night. Anyways I am learning a lot, I just have to work really hard to keep on track because it is really easy to become a frito in the offices. Anyways I love you. Hey I am going to give you my testimony in Spanish so Megan can put it on this blog. Thanks and love you all a ton.

No comments: