Friday, October 16, 2009

letters home

September 14th, 2009
Hello Family,
What a crazy world this is. Sometimes I have such spiritual experiences and am so grateful for these times and the fullness of the gospel here and then other times I leave the house and see the wickedness in the world and just ask myself how long the Lord will tolerate it. These are really troubled times. I see so much work to do and so few workers. The Lord really is calling all able hands it is sometimes discouraging to see how few people respond to the call of the lord. I have been reflecting a lot lotely on the miracles that I have seen on my mission. I really have learbned a lot and I know that the best is yet to come. I do not really know how to feel with the change of presidents. I love the gospel. There is nothing more important. Nothing. To answer your question......Mexico and central america
Love you all a ton.

No comments: