Friday, October 16, 2009

letters home

September 21st, 2009

Hey everyone!
Well it has been one of the craziest if not the craziest week of my entire mission. It has been a really hard week to complete and there have been so many mixed emotions and so many head aches and now I am a little sick so it is all just throwing me through a loop. It all started off when President Davidson left. I was trying to write this experience in my Journal but it is impossible to explain. There were so many mixed feelings but when I saw him leave I could not stand it. He has been my best friend here in the mission and I feel like I owe him so much. The new President is President Jespersen. He is very different because he has a family and is a lot younger. He is very energetic and loves missionary work. I think the mission will do just great with him. Such crazy things are going on right now in the mission and it has been very hard to keep up with everything. But I know that everything is working out this way with a great purpose. I love you all a lot and tell everyone that I love them a ton and will see them very soon. By the way if you could please post on the internet that pouch is no longer in service so in order to write me they have to do it through mail and that is really hard so if everyone wants they can just wait until I’m home

No comments: