Friday, May 1, 2009

Letter's Home

April 20th, 2009

Hello family,

Dont worry about the short letter because sometimes I also have to send very short letters. That is cool the Jordan is going on a mission. Kind of cool because I was just thinking about him today and I thougth he is porbably going to go on mission and then I read what you guys sent me haha.That is sweet that Lauren is going to get married and all that good stuff. I am sure she will make some man really happy. Elder Grow (a member of the area presidency here) told us that what has gotten him where he is at has had so much to do with the wife he chose. That is kind of crazy that when I get back a bunch of my friends are going to be gone and married and doing all sorts of stuff. Ya I got the box you sent my however a couple of the eggs busted open and melted all over everything, but its all good. It is still edible haha Wel I am pretty sure we are going to be baptizing Norma`s nephew so that should be pretty cool. Ya so I do not know when I will know if I am going to extend or not. We`ll find out soon. Ok well I love you all a lot and dont ever forget that I am so grateful for all the prayers that you all have offered in my behalf. I know that this work is imposible with out the hep of the lord.

Elder McKibben

No comments: