Friday, May 1, 2009

Letter's Home

April 13th, 2009

Hey Family,

What a week. I think by far this has been one of the hardest weeks in the mission. We worked so hard and the blessing were great but we still did not do all we wanted to do. In the beginning of this week we thought that were going to have 13 people get baptized between Sat and Frid and we worked so hard to complete it. Satuday we lost one family of 4. and later that night we lost another family of 5. We are still working with them and trying to help them but it has been really hard. I could not sleep very well Saturday night because I just felt like all was lost. However We worked hard and we were still able to baptize 3. Graciela (I do not know if I ever mentioned her to you guys) just go baptized and then the 2 daughters of the Chavez family got baptized which means they are all members. I hope in one year they all go to the temple. I`ll send you pictures. It is starting to get really really hot here. I actually do not know how much longer I can stand it. lol. Changes happened last night but my companion and I are still here. Ya I did get the letter from logan and he told me in it that he heard I got a gut haha well I weigh the same as when I left but who knows haha. I cant believe that Pres. Davidson is going to be leaving in just two more months. Time sure does va volando. Well I love you all a lot. The work is hard but i will never end haha so I might as well get used to it. I know that this is the great work of the Lord Jesus Christ, and what an honor to be a part of it. I love you all.

Elder McKibben

No comments: