Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Never enough time for the work

March 2nd. 2009

Hello Family,
Another week has come and gone. Well we have found some really good people and we had 7 go to church which is really good. This week we have a goal of 16 in the church which will be hard but I have faith that it will happen. We have been working really hard and I love it. It is funny how tired I get some times. Elder Rojas and I once were talking about how it is funny because we can always sleep. There is never a time when we can say "well I feel rested". Nope there is always this feeling of tiredness and I really can sleep in just about any place. Lol. Well one of the families that we are working for have una maca matrimonial. Or in English a Hamic for couples. They make them in a state here in Mexico and the truth is they are so comfortable. I am thinking I am going to buy one but they cost a pretty penny however its worth it because they make them super good. Hand made and all. So today was changes and they just added two more companionship's two the zone so now Morelia 1 has 9 companionship's. There were a lot of changes in the Zone but I am still here with Elder Jasso and I am really glad to be here. I feel like the Lord is blessing us a lot. This week we are hoping to have one baptism. So I have a bunch of little stories this week but I just share one. Well we were teaching and a lady came over and started cussing at me and then started cussing at my companion. But the funniest part was when she stared kicking him haha. What great experiences lol. So we are still really focused on the division of the stake. After this week we know if we are going to be a stake or no. Ok well we are working hard please keep praying so that we can have more success. By the way my Camar, well who knows. I am going to go get a cord today so we will see what happens. You know what I can really see how the Lord prepares us for future events. Being here and also being a Secretary Ihave a learned so many little things. Especially about the inner working of the church like programs MLS and how big of a difference it makes when you have one secretary in a ward that does not magnify his calling, well here I am juggling once again haha

Love you all.
Elder McKibben

No comments: