Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Letters Home

November 14, 2008

So this last week I got called out Friday to go to Zamora, Morelia, and Uruapan. An all day drive. It was crazy. The offices are making me old really fast. We returned saturday at about 10:00 at night. On the way back there was a really bad wreck a little ways ahead of us and one of the cars was on fire. Great stories of the road. I also found dunken donuts on the way.
Also like I wrote to Megan. I translated for an hour this last week at a meeting from Spanish to English. That was hard but now I have found something that I think would be fun to do. If you want the whole story ask Megan because I sent it to her.
Now for my favorite part. This last Sunday Lourdes got baptized and now has the goal to be sealed with her husband in year. That would be so cool if she moved up there with him and then I could go see their sealing in Washington afterwards. Anyways that made my week and now we are working with her kids. In my other letter I will send you pictures. and also a X-am list hmmmm haha. I love you all a ton and Ill see you in no time

Elder McKibben

No comments: