Thursday, September 11, 2008

Letters Home

September 11, 2008

Hey family,

Well at this rate I think I will be home tomorrow or at least that's what it seems like. Life goes by so fast, and even faster here in las oficinas.Right now I am a little tired because my body did not get to sleep a lot last night do to the fact that we have 12 Americans coming in today, which means lots of work. Well I also went on another road trip to Zamora. It was a good road trip. I am starting to like driving in Mexico because if you want to do something you just do it and everyone makes room. For your sake I wont give anymore details haha. So we have a couple people that are progressing right now. One is Billy Conner. He´s from the USA and speaks perfect English and Spanish. He is a really good Man and wants to learn more. I have been thinking a lot about the adventures that I had with the YM in are ward. When I think about such things I get an overwhelming feeling of gratitude. What great people I have known. Well that is it for now. Oh and I do not know if I told you about my new companion. His name is Elder Padilla. He is a chilango haha and we always make jokes about it. He has about 7 months in the mission. Ok well I love all of you a lot. Ok well tell everyone that I love them and miss them but the time moves to fast.

Elder McKibben.

No comments: