Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Letters Home

September 5th, 2008

Hey Family,

This last week I did not have time to write you guys. We went to the temple and had to do a lot of things. It was my fault. Anyways that is cool that you went hunting with Jared Dad. I hope you really had a good time. Well I have good news and bad news. First the bad news. Our family the Garcia's are falling and I think that we are going to have to drop them. I cant not explain the pain that it is going to cause but I can feel it coming. They are not keeping their commitments. Please pray for us and them. However on a positive note. Right now we have a little problem in the offices. Only one person is certified to drive in the crazy traffic here. That's right, your son. That however is not the good news. The good news is that I get to go on some cool trips. Today I went to Colima, and a part of it called Manzanillo. It is really really hot there. However we got to go to the ocean. And it was our P day so we got to spend a little bit of time there.I love you all a ton. Here are the pictures.

Elder McKibben

No comments: