Thursday, August 14, 2008

Letters Home

Elder Mckibben wrote me (Megan) today so I thought I would go ahead and share some of his letter with everyone.

----------------------

Hey Guys,

Well I got some really cool pictures for you today. And some good stories but I do not have a lot of time. One picture that I would send you but it turned out bad is a pictures of nest of a humming birds. They are so sweet. It is funny that you should mention that everyone is noticing that I don't write, because today I made the effort and wrote about five people, including brother Layton haha. Anyways I am glad you got a cool blog so that I do not have to write every single person however I think that people have had enough with me not writing back because now I never get letters hmmmm well...I will work on that. {this is a guilt trip for all your readers, i repeat big fat guilt trip :) }

Hey that is so cool that you threw out a bunch of movies. Those thing are worthless just about always. Better to grab a book, and yet even better...grab a book (maybe a blue one) and go preach the gospel with it.Ok well enough is enough. Right now I am in Guadalajara again and we are teaching a family of six. They are the Garcias. What a sweet family. We are also working hard in the offices. The other day I had to wait in a polacio (?) federal for two hours to register an American. 2 hours for one American and now we have a group of 13 Americans coming in. I do not even want to think about how much time I will spend in that place when I get to do there paper work hahaha just kidding.


Hey I wanted to send you a picture when I solved the Rubik's Cube. Sometimes in the offices my eyes get tired of looking at a monitor so I started using a Rubik's cube to focus on something else. It took days but finally I solved it and now I can do it in about 3 min.

No comments: