Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Letters Home

August 7, 2008

Hey family,

Today was a good day. It was my first day that I went to Federal Polacio with some other elders to do some visa stuff. Everything is going pretty good. Actually I am very excited, because we have a family that has been progressing really good. I can't even explain how good I feel when I am around them. There are 6 in the family. The dad and mom are Fernando, and Marialena, and the kids are Cristian, Luis, Maria, and Fatima. Fatima is the yougest and is 8 years old. It was so cool because we were praying the other day and the father Fernando gave the last prayer and we all could feel the spirit so so strong. Please prayer for us. I love you all so much and will talk to you all in a week.

Love ya all Elder McKibblles and Bitts

No comments: