Monday, January 19, 2009

Letter's home

January 1, 2009

Hey Family,

Ok so this week somebody came in that will be taking my spot as the presidents secretary. His name is Elder Reichert. He is a really great missionary and will do a good job. As soon as I can train him I will get out of here and be back in the field. I have felt like I am not doing to good of a job as a missionary. I have not had many baptisms and with more time it is only harder to have faith. I also just do not feel like I feel the spirit as much as I should. But I know that I can change that. I choose the way I want to react to everything. So I will just have to get better and do everything I should. If that is my true desire the lord will confirm it and grant it to me.

I love you all a lot.
Elder McKibben

No comments: